Sunday 16 June 2013

Cupcakes for a 3 year old

Here's a card I was asked to make for someone's Grandaughter who was 3 (pretty self explanatory that lol!). I had in my head that it was going to be pink but it turned out turquoise and lemon, with a hint of pink!  Why does that always happen?  You get an idea in your head as to what the card will be like and by the time it's finished it's completely different (but probably a lot better)

Once again using the Grand stately circles, cutting one in yellow and the other in white.  The white one I edged in pale yellow and green pan pastels (altho' the green hasn't shown up very well in the picture) The image is a Lili o' Valley stamp coloured with Promarkers.  I was pretty pleased with this, seeing as I only had a couple of nights to do it in, as 'Grandad' thought her birthday was in July lol!  

Well that's it for the time being. Off to enjoy the sunshine - whilst it lasts!  
Whatever you're doing enjoy x. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful beautiful card. The soft colours work so well together and the texture and diecuts work perfectly to make this gorgeous.

    I really hope they like it, if they don't, change it to 34 and you can sent it to me next year :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to view my blog x