Monday 18 March 2013

Two of a kind, but different!

I was recently asked by the mother of the brides for twin sisters getting married within two weeks of each other, one wedding has already taken place so I thought I would publish the first card, the second one will follow later, just in case they check out my blog beforehand!

The theme of the wedding was a beach theme, with sand, shells and exotic flowers as table decorations so I chose to use the shells that I had picked up from a beach years ago (see I knew they would come in handy sometime lol!). I used real lace and pearls to decorate the card, as the bride had a very lacy veil and added a couple of homemade hat pins. I also stamped the cream card with a lace stamp and embossed it with white embossing powder. I also made a box to put t in.

Watch this space for the second one, should be here shortly.



8 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning!! Love the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. Trudi.. This is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G... Sooo beautiful.. and with the real shells, lace, ah its just stunning hun. I look forward to see the next one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, the flowers are gorgeous, and a lovely touch to use the shells

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow very beautiful Trudi.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Trudi, the card is absolutely gorgeous, when I read "shells" I thought "oh dear" on a wedding card? However, I love how you have incorporated with the flowers to make it look quite vintage and very pretty and elegant, the box is gorgeous too, I'm sure she loved it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really lovely card Trudi. Hugs Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, after reading this remarkable
    piece of writing i am too cheerful to share my know-how here
    with colleagues.

    Check out my homepage - Oakley Sunglasses Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to view my blog x