Tuesday 13 November 2012

Nativity

Didn't start out to make this card, but suddenly I remembered I'd bought the stamp last year and guess what never used it! Well there isn't many ocassions where you can use a Christmas card throughout the year - well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol.

I just stamped in on to white card, coloured it in with promarkers. Stamped a few random stars and one larger one and embossed them in white and then used my pan pastels (I've only got pastel colours - at the mo) but it sort of gives a subtle shade to it. Added a bit of sticklers for a bit of bling and there you go another Christmas card for your perusal. Hope you like it - it's got almost a childish quality to it!

9 comments:

  1. I really like this one, so simple and so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card the image is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Trudi! The stars look great, love the background and the scene is beautifully coloured, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - I love Nativity cards.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card,lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and that's such a pretty little stamp....you're right about only being able to use it at Christmas!.....I really don't want to see it on my birthday card in August..haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and lovely stamp. Lovely sentiment too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love the scene xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very traditional, lovely card and such a pretty stamp

    Hugs Di x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to view my blog x