Sunday 18 November 2012

A bit of luck!

Had a brill weekend so far made at least five cards - that must be a record for me - but still got to make a birthday card for my niece, so hopefully will get that done later!

Anyway, what do I mean by a bit of luck? Well, I was hunting around for something for a card I made last night when I opened a drawer and found loads of toppers including this one, all coloured in and ready to go - must have made them last year, but never got round to doing anything with them.

Well a bit of distress ink around the edges and a touch of glitter and voila, a pretty easel card. I'm afraid the photo doesn't do it justice - but think you get the gist?

Well I suppose I'd better go and get dressed now as it's gone midday! Time flies when you're having fun and left alone to enjoy it lol x



14 comments:

  1. What a lovely topper it is too! That's what I call crafty lol! I guess the lovely new crafty space of yours really has inspired you? Your on fire girl lol xx beautiful card by the way xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I keep finding things I forgot I had and it's so much nicer crafting without the telly blasting out beside me lol and to work in natural daylight - I'm loving it :).

      Delete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and the image is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Trudi, loving the topper and a great easel card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trudi, a gorgeous card and the image is fantastic.
    Just become a follower,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Janet, and thanks for your comment xxx

      Delete
  7. Trudi a beautiful topper a good find too lol I put things away and then forget them too. Love the image and great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trudi this is gorgeous I love the design and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love that topper
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful i wonder if i have any ready made toppers hiding in my bedroom lol.....i wish emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have just been looking down through your blog, and you have some gorgeous cards on here. Sorry I didn't comment on each of them. I will try harder in future sorry xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to view my blog x